As we continue to work on ensuring that all our services are 100% restored, today, we are excited to announce that our VISA Services are up and running. Here’s a small exercise you can do; Grab your wallet, whip out your Chase VISA debit or prepaid card, and use it. You can now Swipe your Chase Visa debit & prepaid card anywhere, anytime.
When it comes to card usage, the Chase Bank Visa Debit and Prepaid Cards offers a lot of flexibility, convenience and security as you swipe for your transactions at the Point of Sale (POS). You can;
- Use your card to withdraw money at any VISA ATM
- Shop at any of your favorite stores
- Fuel at any fuel station
- Pay for your bills at the restaurant, salon or barbershop among other places.
- Shop online
Tell us of your most memorable card swiping experience using the #IOnceSwipedAt on Twitter. What did you pay for? Where was it? How was your experience?
To safely swipe or use your debit card, we recommend that;
- You ensure that you have an EMV-compliant “Chip and PIN” payment card.
- You memorize your Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) and passwords and do not share them with anyone.
- You use your debit and prepaid cards for smaller purchases from trusted merchants only.
- You never let the card leave your sight during a purchase, because Illegal electronic skimmer devices are very small and can easily be hidden and quickly used by identity thieves to copy your information.
- When transacting online, always ensure that you log on via a secure internet connection (https). Also, check the website you have accessed is also secure. The Prepaid cards are the best for online shopping, because they’re not attached to your account.
- When you notice any irregular or suspicious activity, you contact us immediately.
For more information, Call: 0730 175 000, 0709 800 000 | Whatsapp: 0773 758 196 | Tweet: @ChaseBankKenya | Email: email@example.com
Chase Bank Kenya IR, Chase Visa, Debit Cards, Prepaid Cards, Visa Cards